Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas - The Shearers



Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from our family to yours! 


I so appreciate all of you for reading The Cow. It's one of my favorite creative outlets and it wouldn't be the same without your feedback and kind words. I wish I could send you all a Christmas Card, but since that seems complicated I thought this would be the next best thing.


The day before Halloween we had some family photos taken for the holidays. If you don't think my head was HUGE the next day due to the fact that for once in my life I was ahead of the game, then you are wrong. I could barely fit through doorways... :) We got the images back a week or so later and were so happy with the results. Time seems to be going by faster than ever so it's nice to capture these moments and seasons of life because before we know it things will change.

All photos by Morgan Blake

1 Appreciated Comments :

GRSshoes said...

Lovely blog with beautiful images...

http://www.grsshoes.com/

Post a Comment