Thursday, April 14, 2016

About.com - March Recap


Hi! Just popping in to share my About.com articles from March. Hope you enjoy!




I think we can all agree wallpaper is a great way to add personality and interest to a space, but have you ever considered it for the kitchen? Wallpaper, especially REMOVABLE wallpaper is perfect for those that want a little flair without a big monetary or permanent commitment.  For those of you renting or looking to add a little pizazz to your kitchen without spending a lot of money, wallpaper might just the solution you have been looking for! 




OK, I am really proud of this article. I see kitchen projects being executed every single day and over my almost 8 years (gosh that makes me feel old...oyy) of experience I have seen time and time again, the team of experts (designers, remodelers, architects, kitchen designers, etc..) that you choose can really set the tone for the success or lack there of of your project. In this article I talk about the various people you may enlist to help you with your project and offer up tips on how to get the best results out of that team. This article is long... So long in fact that the word count actually qualifies it as 3 articles, but I really think it could be helpful to any of you considering a kitchen project, now or in the future! 


Updates:


0 Appreciated Comments :

Post a Comment