Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Highlight Reel


And just like that....

POOF

2014 is over. 

The year went by SO FAST. Like, HOLY COW-it-feels-like-Valentine's Day-was-yesterday fast.

I've always loved the number 14, so I had big expectations for the year and luckily 2014 did not disappoint. Creatively 2014 was full of memorable moments including a slew of exciting projects, a lot of which were documented right here on the blog. 

To commemorate the fun that was 2014 I've put together a little highlight reel.  




2014 was one for the books, but there are a LOT of exciting things coming in 2015 and I can't wait to share with you all! Until then...New year, new start... Happy New Years, folks and thanks so much for hangin' with The Cow Spot each week, I love having you here! :)

0 Appreciated Comments :

Post a Comment