Thursday, December 22, 2011

And so Happy Christmas

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." ~ Norman Vincent Peale

To me this time of year is full of excitement, tradition and love. This post will be short and sweet and full of a few of the things that bring me joy this time of year!

Some of my Favorite Things...
Photo from MacKenzie-Child's website.
I've been a fan of MacKenzie-Childs for awhile now but I've recently discovered their ornament collections and..... I'm obsessed!

I saw these at Saks!
This photo is from St. Jude's website.
Each year St. Jude  sells ornaments inspired by St. Jude  patients artwork. 100% of the proceeds benefit St. Jude . Not only am I a huge fan of St. Jude  but I love children's artwork and think these are some of the happiest ornaments!

Also, some years I can find St. Jude  wrapping paper! I couldn't find any this year but the wrapping paper also shows off the art work of the patients with the proceeds going to St. Jude


John Lennon's, So This is Christmas and Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Cannon are my favorite Christmas tunes!

Photo my own.
Christmas tree shots have such depth! All trees are different but the varying shapes, colors and textures add such warmth and cheerfulness to the room.

Happy Holidays everyone!!